OTC Listings: A Pinksheet for sale is valued at $150,000
A Pinksheet currently is valued at $150,000 which means the value of a company is back to what it was worth over one year ago. The markets seem to be turning around for the Pinksheets and OTCBBs. 3 OTCBBs sold in the new year between $350,000 to $365,000 per OTCBB.
Here is a Pinksheet who’s value is $150,000 if you are interested in knowing more contact email@example.com
PUBLIC COMPANY INFORMATION – Below is a limited profile on a US public “shell” company seeking a sale or merger partner.
1. STATE OF INCORPORATION: Nevada
2. DATE OF INCORPORATION: 2005
3. REPORTING: No The Company was reporting until the end of December 31, 2008. Should be easy to bring current and go back onto the OTCBB.
4. SYMBOL: Yes
5. TRADING: Yes
6. EXCHANGE: PINK SHEETS
7. AUTHORIZED NUMBER OF SHARES: 100,000,000 Common
8. NUMBER OF SHAREHOLDERS: Approx. 321
9. NUMBER OF SHARES OUTSTANDING: Approx. 56,597,713
10. NUMBER OF SHARES AVAILABLE: Approx. 32,633,696 57.7 %
11. NUMBER OF SHARES IN FLOAT: Approx. 23,964,017
12. WHEN AND HOW DID THE COMPANY GO PUBLIC: SB2 – 2007
13. BUSINESS OF COMPANY: Software for music
14. IS COMPANY LISTED AS A SHELL ON FILINGS: Yes
15. SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: The Company can be restructured however necessary.
16. ASSETS/LIABILITIES: O at closing
17. PRICE: $150,000
18. OTHER DETAILS:
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN HAS BEEN SUBMITTED BY OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND DISCLAIM ANY INTENT OR OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION. ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS COMPANY WOULD NEED TO DO THEIR OWN DUE-DILIGENCE.