Become an Introducing Broker for Stock Exchange Listings
Stock Exchange Listings has a relationship with several broker dealers that are licensed globally handling over 120 markets. From Africa to Asia, America to Australia, Europe to Latin America, we cover the globe.
If you are a Lawyer, Accountant, Broker Dealer, Capital firm, Investment Company, or an investor with many contacts with networks of other investors we can register you as an introducing broker enabling you to:
- trade accounts on 120 markets globally
- list firms on over 40 stock exchanges
- track investment into your projects
- raise capital and introduce financing
- introduce people to banking relationships, offshore brokers, and offshore corporations
- build offshore companies in Gambia, Belize, BVI, Mauritius, Bahamas, Panama, St. Kitts & Nevis and many more…
- track stock markets globally
- work with market makers
- trade pension fund and retirement portfolio’s
- build close and open ended investment funds, clear the funds, and list the funds on a stock exchange
Our introducing brokers can achieve listing of companies, financing of companies, trading of company shares, building Funds to self-finance projects of interest, and or development projects such as infrastructure and technology.
Simply click here to contact us and in the subject put you would like to become an introducing broker and we will start the process with you today!